Sweet and simple, a lovely little bow sits on stainless steel chains. A great everyday necklace but would look incredible layered with some other delicate choker-style pieces too. The peach freshwater pearls add just that little pop of colour!
Freshwater pearls, stainless steel findings, stainless steel chains, shell star beads, faceted Moonstone gemstone beads.
- Wear your pearls! They love to absorb the natural oils from your skin.
- Gently wipe your pearls with a soft cloth to help remove any sweat, perfume or excess oil and dirt before you store them in a soft pouch or cloth.
- Due to pearls being porous, keep them away from any harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hairspray, cosmetics, bleach, chlorine etc.
- Be careful not to tug or accidentally yank necklaces as they could possibly break! Treat them with love and care.
- If dirty, wipe down with a cloth to remove excess dirt and oils.
- It is possible to wear them to the beach or to go swimming in, but be careful with regards to sunscreens and chlorine! These could possibly damage specific beads.