A gorgeous and delicate piece of work, this grey galaxy features some wonderful freshwater pearls alongside pieces of Labradorite and glass beads on a sterling silver clasp.
Perfect and simple on its own, or rock it with some layered chains.
(Please be careful with me! I'm delicate and handmade, so please treat me with love)
Ursa Minor Dwarf Galaxy
- Wear your pearls! They love to absorb the natural oils from your skin.
- Gently wipe your pearls with a soft cloth to help remove any sweat, perfume or excess oil and dirt before you store them in a soft pouch or cloth.
- Due to pearls being porous, keep them away from any harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hairspray, cosmetics, bleach, chlorine etc.
- Be careful not to tug or accidentally yank necklaces as they could possibly break! Treat them with love and care.
- If dirty, wipe down with a cloth to remove excess dirt and oils.
- It is possible to wear them to the beach or to go swimming in, but be careful with regards to sunscreens and chlorine! These could possibly damage specific beads.