SO so twinkly!! This necklace is for all my gemz that like something on the sparklier side. She's still minimal, but the way this necklace catches the light is really something else. Did I forget to mention that it's a Swarovski Crystal Star?????
Go bust a move on the dance floor and I can guarantee (I hope) it'll shine like a disco ball.
Freshwater pearls, stainless steel findings, iridescent beads, Swarovski crystal star.
Star in the Night Sky
- Wear your pearls! They love to absorb the natural oils from your skin.
- Gently wipe your pearls with a soft cloth to help remove any sweat, perfume or excess oil and dirt before you store them in a soft pouch or cloth.
- Due to pearls being porous, keep them away from any harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hairspray, cosmetics, bleach, chlorine etc.
- Be careful not to tug or accidentally yank necklaces as they could possibly break! Treat them with love and care.
- If dirty, wipe down with a cloth to remove excess dirt and oils.
- It is possible to wear them to the beach or to go swimming in, but be careful with regards to sunscreens and chlorine! These could possibly damage specific beads.