My favourite piece in this collection! The prettiest freshwater pearls all tied up in a bow.
An absolutely delicious selection of so many different freshwater pearls with varying lustres and shades of white. Stainless steel toggle clasp, stainless steel chains and the prettiest freshwater bow.
Tied up in a Bow
- Wear your pearls! They love to absorb the natural oils from your skin.
- Gently wipe your pearls with a soft cloth to help remove any sweat, perfume or excess oil and dirt before you store them in a soft pouch or cloth.
- Due to pearls being porous, keep them away from any harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hairspray, cosmetics, bleach, chlorine etc.
- Be careful not to tug or accidentally yank necklaces as they could possibly break! Treat them with love and care.
- If dirty, wipe down with a cloth to remove excess dirt and oils.
- It is possible to wear them to the beach or to go swimming in, but be careful with regards to sunscreens and chlorine! These could possibly damage specific beads.